Cartage Xperts Life Science works diligently to safeguard products that are transported while ensuring the integrity of the shipment is kept intact at all times. We provide full visibility and security control methods for all of our critical healthcare shipments. Each of our units are equipped with software that allows us to remotely start, stop, lock, view temperature/location, and download temperatures amongst other capabilities. Our entire fleet is fitted with continuous recordings and monitoring devices which can provide temperature reports in Celsius and Fahrenheit, as necessary. Custom settings are also available upon request to provide clients notifications of any deviations throughout the transit time.
Cartage Xperts Life Science specializes in the GMP Compliant Refrigerated Transportation that is strictly controlled for the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry. We are TSA compliant and also a proud member of The United States Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism also known as C-TPAT.
Cartage Xperts Life Science works diligently to safe guard the products that are transported while ensuring the integrity of the shipment is kept at all times while offering full visibility and security control methods for critical healthcare shipments, regardless the day and time that we are called in to duty, we always have one person in mind, the patient.
Our temperature controlled vehicles are validated to meet the compliance that is required in the pharmaceutical and life science industry
We welcome you to try our unique and personalized approach and see for yourself!
- Roller Beds, Validated Trailers, Straight trucks and Sprinter Vans: All temperature controlled
- Clean and Well-maintained Vehicles
- Reefer units range capabilities from below
-20 °C to ambient temperatures of 25 °C
- Uniquely qualified/TSA security cleared drivers to handle sensitive products
- Constant surveillance, real time tracking & live dispatch monitored continuously throughout course of shipment until delivered
- Non-Stop movement for the first 200 miles
- Updated every two hours or as required
- Live temperature monitoring
- Standard Operating Procedures in place to ensure everyone follows the same process
- Accessibility for real time vehicle locations and temperatures while in transit
- Immediate notification of any route or temperature deviations (via text or email)
- Pre-determined route before dispatching occurs
- White Glove Services
- Fuel and Door Sensors
- Local and OTR deliveries
- Next Day Services
- C-TPAT Member
- TSA Certified
- Asset Based Carrier