We are U.S Customs Bonded Carrier who is TSA compliant and also a proud member of The United States Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism also known as C-TPAT.
Cartage Xperts Life Science works diligently to safe guard the products that are transported while ensuring the integrity of the shipment is kept at all times while offering full visibility and security control methods for critical healthcare shipments, regardless the day and time that we are called in to duty, we always have one person in mind, the patient.
We welcome you to try our unique and personalized approach and see for yourself!
Cartage Xperts Co. policy is: Get it right the first time, EVERYTIME!
Our Temperature Controlled Vehicles are conformed to meet the GDP compliance that are based off the EU/WHO/FDA 21 CFR Regulations, which is required in the pharmaceutical and life science industry.
Our Quality Manual (click here) will provide more in-depth information on what our objectives are and our structure.
- Roller Beds, Validated Trailers, Straight trucks and Sprinter Vans: All temperature controlled
- Clean and Well-maintained Vehicles
- Reefer units range capabilities from below
-20 °C to ambient temperatures of 25 °C
- Uniquely qualified/TSA security cleared drivers to handle sensitive products
- Constant surveillance, real time tracking & live dispatch monitored continuously throughout course of shipment until delivered
- Non-Stop movement for the first 200 miles
- Updated every two hours or as required
- Live temperature monitoring
- Standard Operating Procedures in place to ensure everyone follows the same process
- Accessibility for real time vehicle locations and temperatures while in transit
- Immediate notification of any route or temperature deviations (via text or email)
- Pre-determined route before dispatching occurs
- White Glove Services
- Fuel and Door Sensors
- Local and OTR deliveries
- Next Day Services
- C-TPAT Member
- TSA Certified
- Asset Based Carrier